tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tejas Dhedia" <tejas.dhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat logging problem
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 22:14:46 GMT
Hi,
Rick thank you for your suggestions.I removed all my log files and restarted
tomcat againg but faced the same problems. I also checked and saw that
tomcat was running under user tomcat and not root.
Also I do not use the restart argument for my script. Whenever I work use
stop and start arguments. The script was only used so that I can start
tomcat up at  boot time.
How can i modify the properties of the logger so that files either start
under tomcat or have write privileges for tomcat.

Thank You
Tejas