tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rocky Agrawal" <agrawalro...@gmail.com>
Subject possibility of different classpaths under the same web application
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:11:31 GMT
Hi everyone,
I have a web application in which I have different user domains/groups.
There are some classes, which are customized according to the user
groups/domain with the same quantified class name, but in different jar
files. Based on the login information, I need to change the classpath for
a particular session or use custom class loaders, such that the classpath
reflects the user group/domain currently logged in.

What are the possible ways to do it?

Please note that I can not deploy multiple web applications and I can not
use a factory kind of thing to get classes as the existing code is vast
and I need to find a solution which will not require changing the existing
codebase.

thanks a lot.

warm regards,
rohit.