tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gustavo.ezque...@cfe.gob.mx
Subject A question.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:05:49 GMT
Hi, there I've been experiencing some troubles in my apache-tomcat, I have
a Open Enterprise Server with IDM from Novell, so I try to install the Net
Storage services, but to manage these I have to use the iManager web page,
but there is something strange everytime I try to reache that page it
gives me a 500 error, from Novell they all told me Tomcat s not fully
initialized after a reboot, or has failed to start, so I go to the
directory and it says to me, everything is working fine, can anybody elp
me?

In advance thank you.

Gustavo Ezquerro Morales