tomcat-users mailing list archives

From patrick.ma...@sgcib.com
Subject Tomcat 5 Realm
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:08:16 GMT
Hi,

I want to create my own Realm (for tomcat 5.5) with webservice call for
authentication.

I have develop a class to implement my own Realm. It works fine, but not
the service call (axis api).
Here we are the error log :
11 oct. 2006 11:07:00
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder newFactory
ATTENTION: Factory
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet Ignored:
missing required method: public static EngineConfigurationFactory
newFactory(Object).
11 oct. 2006 11:07:00
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder newFactory
ATTENTION: Factory
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault Ignored:
missing required method: public static EngineConfigurationFactory
newFactory(Object).
11 oct. 2006 11:07:00
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder$1 run
GRAVE: Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory
11 oct. 2006 11:07:00 org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter service
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.catalina.realm.RTFE.authenticate(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.BasicAuthenticator.authenticate(BasicAuthenticator.java:180)
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:478)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:367)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
        at
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Who could help me ?

Thxs
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.

Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the
message if altered, changed or falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis
a l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message electronique
est susceptible d'alteration.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.