tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "weng daiyue" <daiyuew...@hotmail.com>
Subject java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:56:15 GMT
Hi, I am using tomcat to deploy a business registry service recently, and I
use APIs provided by uddi4j to talk to uddi registry, and the following is
the problem that I encountered:

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:csesci04

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:221)

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:128)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)

        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
        at

Source)
        at
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)

        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:645)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.processClientResponse(AddressingHandler.java:305)

        at
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.invoke(AddressingHandler.java:110)

        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)

        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:190)
        at
uk.ac.besc.DataCentre.security.SecureOperation.Call(SecureOperation.java:238)

        at uk.ac.besc.DataCentre.client.Client.main(Client.java:79)

so, does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks advance.

daiyue