tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fisher, Mitchell L" <>
Subject IIS 6.0 with JK 1.2.19
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:24:50 GMT
I have followed the instructions at but have managed to not get it
right.  My ISAPI Filter does not show any arrow in the status column,
red or green.  The Priority is * Unknown * and the Enable button is

Are there any special instructions for 1.2.19?  I did create the Web
Services Extension, called it "jakarta", and have rebooted numerous

The ISAPI filter is defined against the Default Web Site.

I saw the message from Mladen about 1.2.18 needing a rewrite_rule_file,
does that still need to be done for 1.2.19?

Mitchell Fisher

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: