tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Changing defaultHost from localhost to a FQDN
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:57:15 GMT
> From: Alan Burlison [mailto:alan.burlison@gmail.com]
> Subject: Changing defaultHost from localhost to a FQDN
>
> as soon as I change the Engine defaultHost and Host name fields from
> "localhost" to "myhost.com", everything stops working.

I just tried the same change, and it all works fine - assuming you have
made an entry for myhost.com in your hosts file, restarted Tomcat, and
cleared your browser's cache.

>     <Connector port="80" />

I realize the protocol attribute is supposed to default to "HTTP/1.1",
but just for grins, you might try setting it.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.