tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Apache with Windows 98
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:20:30 GMT
> From: Eric [mailto:send2et@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Apache with Windows 98
>
> sorry. i think i got some typing error in my question..

You did, but only in that Apache is a software development organization,
and you probably meant running Tomcat, an Apache project.  But the point
remains that doing anything on Win98 these days is a waste of time, and
it's pretty silly to use Tomcat versions that are years old.  If you can
find a 1.4 JVM to install, it may work, but I can't imagine why you'd
bother.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.