tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Miehs <and...@2sheds.de>
Subject Re: threads, performance, and exceptions
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 06:09:18 GMT
You may want to try turning off keepalives in your tomcat. (I assume
you are only using tomcat, and not proxying through mod_jk and
apache/ IIS).

In your connector settings have a look at 'maxKeepAliveRequests="1"'

If you really have that many threads, you will probably be best of
using Linux, with a 2.6 Kernel due to the way Linux deals with threads.

Regards

Andrew