tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Prasetya" <andre.prase...@gmail.com>
Subject context.xml problem
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:50:42 GMT
Hi

I have problem with my context.xml, please tell me what I have done wrong

<Context path="/${telco.name}"
         crossContext="true"
         docBase="${project.home}/build/${telco.name}"
         reloadable="false">

                 prefix="localhost_context_${telco.name}_log."
                 suffix=".txt"
                 directory="${project.home}/logs"
                 timestamp="true"/>

                prefix="localhost_access_${telco.name}_log."
                suffix=".txt"
                directory="${project.home}/logs"
                pattern="common"/>

         <Parameter name="companyName"
                    value="Ricochet Technologies Sdn Bhd"
                    override="false"/>

              <!--========== Database Settings ==========-->
    <Resource name="jdbc/malaysia"
    auth="Container"
    type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

    <ResourceParams name="jdbc/malaysia">
        <parameter>
            <name>factory</name>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>url</name>
            <value>jdbc:mysql://******/comium</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>maxActive</name>
            <value>0</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>maxIdle</name>
            <value>0</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>maxWait</name>
            <value>-1</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>username</name>
            <value>******</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>password</name>
            <value>******</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>driverClassName</name>
            <value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>removeAbandoned</name>
            <value>true</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>removeAbandonedTimeout</name>
            <value>10</value>
        </parameter>
    </ResourceParams>

</Context>

I m using tomcat embedded, version 5 i think and get
     [java] INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
file:/home/chin/comium/connector/mt/comium_mt/conf/Catalina/localhost/context.xml
     [java] Oct 12, 2006 4:34:48 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextlistenerStart
     [java] SEVERE: Skipped installing application listeners due to previous
error(s)
     [java] Oct 12, 2006 4:34:48 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextstart
     [java] SEVERE: Error listenerStart
     [java] Oct 12, 2006 4:34:48 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextstart
     [java] SEVERE: Context startup failed due to previous errors

--
-Andre-

PCs are like air conditioner, if you open Windows, they don't work