tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ben short" <...@benshort.co.uk>
Subject Re: Servlet Mappings
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:42:46 GMT
I deploy this test webapp via the tomcat manager to http://myhost/test.

The appBase in the sever.xml is set, as default, to webapps. The
directory structure is

webapps
  - ROOT - Currently another applicaiton I have setup.
 - test - The test application.

When deploying to the root, just name the war file ROOT.xml the rest
of the server is configured as default.

To url to trigger the jsp is http://myhost/test/test.html.

Im just knocking up a servlet to do the same thing to remove spring
from the picture.

Ben