tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Philipp Südmeyer" <psuedme...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Receiving PUT-messages - calling doPUT
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:24:00 GMT
I overwrote the service-method of HttpServlet. When I call my servlet using
an PUT service() is not called. If I use a normal Webform, it is called. I
also had a look on the sent packages - They are almost equal, but the one
begins with put and the other with post.
Due to that fact I am pretty sure that it has to do with Tomcat.

Philipp