tomcat-users mailing list archives

From AStefanS <stefa...@i2r.a-star.edu.sg>
Subject RE: Newbie Tomcat question - where to store dependency DLLs?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:39:49 GMT

Hi Peter

Thanks for the reply. I have managed to solve the problem by turning off
case-sensitivity in my DLL directory's context, as it turns out that IE
sometimes sends HTTP request for *.DLL instead of *.dll (found out about
that after turning on the access log valve as you suggested). Spent one
whole day to solve this, phew. Thanks again!