tomcat-users mailing list archives

From AStefanS <stefa...@i2r.a-star.edu.sg>
Subject Newbie Tomcat question - where to store dependency DLLs?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 03:18:21 GMT

Hi
I have a .Net user control DLL that depends on other DLLs, and I am trying
to deploy it on Tomcat 5.5. The problem I encountered is that my DLL can be
downloaded successfully (after adding application/x-msdownload MIME
mapping), but the dependency DLLs are not downloaded. I have tried putting
the dependency DLLs on the same directory as the main DLL, or in the same
directory as the HTML file, but to no avail. Can someone tell me what can I
do to rectify this? Thanks!