tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "VikasSharma-ATG, Noida" <sharma.vi...@hcl.in>
Subject RE: IIS6.0 with JBoss4.0.3sp1 using mod jk 1.2.19
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:32:42 GMT

Mladen wrote:
> Did you add 'Jakarta Connector' to the list of
> 'Web Services Extensions' in ISS Manager?
> You can simply 'Allow' All Unnknown ISAPI Extensions.

Yes, I do have Jakarta connector listed under 'Web Services Extensions'.
But I just have Jakarta connector as Allowed, others are prohibited

> Also you didn't answer if you have defined jakarta
> virtual directory under 'Default Web Site' or under
> virtial host. It looks you have additional vhost runing
> on the port 8081, and you are connecting trough it.

I have Jakarta virtual directory defiend under 'Default Web Site', and I
have TCP port set to 8181 under 'Default Web Site' properties. No other
service on that machine is using port 8181.

Vikas

DISCLAIMER:

recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in