tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "VikasSharma-ATG, Noida" <sharma.vi...@hcl.in>
Subject RE: IIS6.0 with JBoss4.0.3sp1 using mod jk 1.2.19
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:55:46 GMT

Isapi_redirect.properties, this file needs to be created under the same
directory where isapi_redirect.dll resides

extension_uri=d:\vsharma\jakarta\bin\isapi_redirect.dll
log_file=d:\vsharma\jakarta\logs\isapi_redirect.log
log_level=debug
worker_file=d:\vsharma\jakarta\conf\workers.properties
worker_mount_file=d:\vsharma\jakarta\conf\uriworkermap.properties

Yes I did created Jakarta virtual directory user 'default web server'
and provided it with execution permission

> Thanks Mladen,
> I deleted all Jakarta filter, and install again, this time manually.
So
> things looks like progressed a bit further. Also this time I didn't
> created any registry entry, instead I'm using
isapi_redirect.properties

You should post that file then :)

> Now IIS started referring to two pageServer, but still I'm not able to
> see my application, getting error in IE as HTTP Error 404 - File or
> directory not found

Where did you install the filter and create the /jakarta virtual
directory. /jakarta virtual directory *must* be installed under
'Default Web Server'

Regards,
Mladen.

DISCLAIMER: