tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: mod_jk configuration
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:41:48 GMT
Bruno,

> Now I have an even stranger behavior...
>
> I can only JkMount /jsp-examples, I did the same to /tomcat-docs,
> /servlets-examples and /cocoon and I get :
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /tomcat-docs/ on this server.
> Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
> ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Tomcat is probably redirecting (302) "/tomcat-docs" to "/tomcat-docs/"
(note the trailing slash). Then, Apache httpd gets the new request and
refuses to serve it for whatever reason (probably a missing "Allow"
directive).

You probably need to have:

JkMount /tomcat-docs   ajp13
JkMount /tomcat-docs/  ajp13

> Here's my /etc/apache2/conf.d/jk.conf:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/3921/jk.conf jk.conf

(These are never coming through. How are you trying to attach files?)

-chris