tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Yarrow <yar...@best.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Security
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:07:31 GMT
Chris, Chuck

Yes, Chris: the below is the case exactly:
(Actually, galleries - and consequently their included
images and documents are authenticated, not specific images.)

So what I would like to know how to do is how to programmatically
bypass web.xml-based authorization and impose this authorization
on a access-case-by-case but take advantage of applying
the induced security contraint  to any URL pattern desired (Chuck's
wording)  ?

Maurice