tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Assaf Flatto <as...@atelis.net>
Subject Re: new tomcat installation failes to start
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:22:18 GMT
Martin

locate jmx
/usr/share/java/mx4j/boa/mx4j-rjmx-boa-3.0.1.jar
/usr/share/java/mx4j/mx4j-jmx-3.0.1.jar
/usr/share/java/mx4j/mx4j-jmx.jar
/usr/share/java/mx4j/mx4j-rjmx-3.0.1.jar
/usr/share/java/mx4j/mx4j-rjmx.jar
/usr/share/java/tomcat5/catalina-ant-jmx-5.5.17.jar
/usr/share/java/tomcat5/catalina-ant-jmx.jar
/usr/share/java/jmxri.jar
/usr/share/tomcat5/bin/jmxaccessor-tasks.xml
/usr/lib/gcj/tomcat5/catalina-ant-jmx-5.5.17.jar.db
/usr/lib/gcj/tomcat5/catalina-ant-jmx-5.5.17.jar.so
/var/lib/rpm/alternatives/jmxri
/var/lib/tomcat5/server/lib/catalina-ant-jmx.jar
/var/lib/tomcat5/common/endorsed/jmx.jar
/etc/alternatives/jmxri

as you can see - the jmx is not the issue in this case .

Assaf

Martin Gainty wrote:
> Assaf-
>
> you're missing Java Management package jmx.jar..On my box I have it at %TOMCAT_HOME%/bin
> http://java.sun.com/products/JavaManagement/download.html
>
> Martin--
>
> This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the
> designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received