tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Ilardo <alessandro.ila...@my-sandro.net>
Subject Re: tomcat doesn't reload my classes
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 09:49:36 GMT
I think that all the others problems I had were related to this
configuration.
Anyway, I had an issue with data saved in the application scope which
after the user switched from http to https was not anymore available,
and now I understand why.

If you don't mind I'd like to ask a couple of questions more about
Tomcat configuration and the reasons of why often  is  associated with
Apache http
1. You mentioned about Apache modules which webapp may need. Excluding
php, are there any other useful modules which are not available using
Tomcat and Java technology?

2. I'm a programmer, and not an expert of SSl encryption and
certificates, but is it true that to each network card or IP address can
be only associated one certificate?

Thanks