tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat doesn't reload my classes
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:11:30 GMT
On the outset, looks good to me.  Can you confirm the location of your
new class files are where they belong inside of WEB-INF/classes of the
webapp?  Are there any logging messages that might suggest tomcat isn't
reading classes from the expected location?

This comment has nothing to do with your problem, just an observation.
The mysql driver name org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver is very old and kept only
for compatibility reasons.  The driver location is currently at
com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.

--David