tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: CGI vs SMTP vs Tomcat
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:08:55 GMT
Really?!  I've been on this list for a while and do not recall such
derisive comments.  Perhaps a more optimistic approach would help.

As to the problem, I don't use the setup you are attempting, so you are
going to have to help with some more info.  Specifically a code example
and logs for the moment when the connection is attempted.  Further, some
information regarding the environment would also be helpful -- security
settings, etc., ...  It may be that the CGI is relying on environment
variables that aren't available to the tomcat service.

--David