tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Green" <joseph.gr...@usm.edu>
Subject Re: Changing the webapps directory
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:58:35 GMT
yes, I have Tomcat 5.5 on Windows also, and I don't have these
problems.  I'm trying to set this up on a Linux machine though,
because developing and hosting on my laptop just isn't working.  The
wars are open-source apps that deploy fine on my Windows box, so I'm
guessing it must be a config or permissions problem somewhere.