tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Green" <joseph.gr...@usm.edu>
Subject Re: Changing the webapps directory
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:57:49 GMT
Thanks, I have gotten it changed, but now have a couple of other
problems.  First, eventhough autodeploy is set to true, it's not
deploying wars I put into this directory.  Second, after looking at
the examples pages, I see that servlets run fine, but jsp examples
return compiler errors.

On 10/28/06, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron
> to change docRoot supply new value for appBase attribute in host element within server.xml
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html
>
> This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the
> designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received