tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Green" <joseph.gr...@usm.edu>
Subject Re: Changing the webapps directory
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:58:07 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  I did find the webapps reference in webapps,
but again, didn't know the correct implementation for changing the
directory.  I was also unaware that I hijacked a thread.  My thread
does contain text from another thread, but the list created a new
thread in my mailbox and the mailing list archives.