tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Acácio Furtado Costa <Acac...@magnesita.com.br>
Subject Program to obtain a performance in tomcat server
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:25:31 GMT
Does anyone know some product or java program(s) that I can install in one tomcat server to
measure the performance or response time.

Something that works like "SITESPEED" offers in www.numion.com but "Sitespeed" program is
in PERL.

The intention is of comparing Windows with Linux in environment Apache  + Tom Cat.

We made some measurements and no matter how incredible it seems, the windows (web editon)
it ended up being a little faster (small difference).

Now we want to obtain a test of load in two optimized (so compiled and with only necessary
modules).

Also, it´s many interesting for us to obtain cases of another people's reports and it´s
results, with this kind of tests.

Thanks in advance

Acacio Furtado Costa
Pesquisa e Tecnologia