tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L" <barry.l.pro...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: error while running a webapp
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:26:40 GMT
pdf didn't come through.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Wagner [mailto:lists@wagner-www.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:21 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: error while running a webapp

Hello,
I wrote a web application (JSPs, Beans, JDBC and MYSQL) and use the tomcat container. But
if the container runs a while the strange error occurs. I don't know how to solve this problem.
While the problem occurs the other web applications are still running without a problem. After
a restart of the tomcat-Container the problem is gone and the web application (with the problem
before) works again - but some hours later the error comes again.

I attached the message as a pdf-File and hope someone can help me to solve the problem, because
I don't have any ideas anymore.

Tia and greets

Oli