tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L" <barry.l.pro...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: Problem about css render in jsp frame page
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:24:05 GMT
I've encountered similar problems with a session variable hitting a servlet then calling a
JSP page.

I accounted for it by making two CSS paths -- one for the regular, initial JSP and then a
second for the calling JSP from the servlet.
Not what I wanted to do, but it did work ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: lyore [mailto:zhengrui.l@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:16 PM
To: users
Subject: Problem about css render in jsp frame page

Hi ,guys ! my jsp application have some frames ,each frame has used css, but now I find a
problem.
when the user first navigate to each frame the css works ok,but when user post a form in the
frame 、process in the server and return to the previous frame,the result is different because
I find the css doesn't work properly, including  font size 、button border and colors。By
the way , if you want my browser is firefox 1.5 and server is jboss 3.2.6

Any answers will be appreciated, thanks !

lyore
2006-09-30