tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sathija Pavuluri" <spavul...@EmprisaNetworks.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving tomcat realm from org.apache.catalina.Server object
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:56:49 GMT
yes, it does look ok except for the findServices().
In fact, as I mentioned earlier i tried calling server.getGlobalNamingResources(), getPort(),
getInfo() on the server
and they all seem to return the right stuff.
Its just the services.

I've set privileged="true" on my webapp context.

Can't figure out if I missed anything else.