tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Per Johnsson" <Per.Johns...@omxgroup.com>
Subject RE: Help on settings jk 1.2.19, tomcat 5.5.12 with IIS 6.0 (own thread)
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:09:57 GMT
Hi!

If I had a clear answare to that I would give you one but I don't have
that :-) (If I know what the problem was I would fix it :-)

It seems like the server get to many connections but the server is not
running at 100% which they should if they get a loot of work.

But that is just a thought, no really proof.

/per jonsson

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: den 2 oktober 2006 20:55
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Help on settings jk 1.2.19, tomcat 5.5.12 with IIS 6.0 (own
thread)

> From: Per Johnsson [mailto:Per.Johnsson@omxgroup.com]
> Subject: Help on settings jk 1.2.19, tomcat 5.5.12 with IIS 6.0 (own
> thread)
>
> We have had some major problems today on our productions serves with
> the config below.

Want to give us a hint what the problems are?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains,
is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from
your computer.