tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mast" <mas...@tyranz.com>
Subject Re: getContextPath
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:51:53 GMT

each webapps is independant my app is the ROOT directory now i define host
like that :
appBase="/usr/local/tomcat5/webapps/users1"
appBase="/usr/local/tomcat5/webapps/users2"
each one have their own ROOT directory
but for the actual problem   i dont have any test.xml file or anything else
on engine (or elsewhere that i can see)
both the 5.5.20 and 5.5.17 are new tomcat installed exactly the same way no
docbase or anything else that i can see