tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Qiao Xin <>
Subject configurations for as LDAP JNDI resource
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:02:35 GMT
I found out there are samples for jdbc and javamail  as JNDI data sources in the webpage.
I need to use LDAP as well as JDBC as JNDI data sources. Are the parameters(usernamem, password,
driverClassName,url, etc) the same for LDAP? Can anybody give me a sample code? I am not sure
say what is the type of the resource.

<Context ...>
 <Resource name="ldap/MyLDAP" auth="Container"
 <ResourceParams ...>

 <Resource name="jdbc/MyDB" auth="Container"
 <ResourceParams name="jdbc/EmployeeDB">

The other questions, it seems we can use more than one resource in one web app? for example,
I can use jdbc, ldap and javamail/session JNDI resources in one web app. Is this right?
Thank you,

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: