tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver Wagner" <li...@wagner-www.de>
Subject error while running a webapp
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:20:48 GMT
Hello,
I wrote a web application (JSPs, Beans, JDBC and MYSQL) and use the tomcat container. But
if the container runs a while the strange error occurs. I don't know how to solve this problem.
While the problem occurs the other web applications are still running without a problem. After
a restart of the tomcat-Container the problem is gone and the web application (with the problem
before) works again - but some hours later the error comes again.

I attached the message as a pdf-File and hope someone can help me to solve the problem, because
I don't have any ideas anymore.

Tia and greets

Oli