tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniela Marangoni" <dmarang...@datamanagement.it>
Subject PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO TOMCAT MANAGER
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:39:45 GMT
Hi

Although I have installed Tomcat 5.5 using the default directory the
installation gives me and have defined password as you can see on the
attached file

When I try to connect to Tomcat Manager I receive the message

"Unauthorized"  when connecting to http://127.0.0.1:8080/

what should be the problem?

Can you help me?

Thank you!

INSTALLATION

Windows Server 2000 Service Pack4

Defined

JAVA_HOME= c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\

TOMCAT_HOME=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5

Ho aggiunto alla PATH sia la JAVA_HOME sia la TOMCAT_HOME

Rimango in attesa di una vostra risposta

Datamanagement S.p.A

Ing.Daniela Marangoni

Via S. Cavina 7 - 48100 Ravenna

Tel: 0544 503505