tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shimol Shah" <shi...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance monitoring for web applications
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:53:43 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to look for a way to programmtically find CPU resources used and
memory used for indivudual web applications. I have given it many tries on
Google but only thing I could find was some third party tool vendors that
give solutions to performance monitoring. Instead what I am looking for is
the programmatic way of knowing CPU and memory usage by a particular web
application.

I would really appreciate if someone can point me to a right direction. I
can work it out form there.

Thanks,
Shimol.