tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Vilardo" <bruno.vila...@gmail.com>
Subject How to disable "HTTP/100 Continue" on Tomcat
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:27:03 GMT
Hello All,

I am a new user of TOMCAT sorry for any dumb question;-)

TOMCAT version is *"jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31".*
**
We current have an application that replicates data.

But we are having some issue because our Application is receiving the
"HTTP/100 Continue" response before the "Application" response saying that
everything was processed OK at the other side.

Is there a way to disable this "HTTP/100 Continue" Message on TOMCAT?

Thanks a lot in Advance.
Best Regards,

Bruno Vilardo