tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Li <ampyx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI, Hibernate, Tomcat
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:25:01 GMT
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the reply.

I have no issue using hiberante with tomcat if I am using get hibernate
configuration without using JNDI.

Once I used JNDi for hibernate in order to get session factory. I have
problem that Tomcat can not find JNDI context for hibernate.

Do you have any idea on using JNDI for hibernate with tomcat? I was trying
to create an interceptor for JNDI context initialization. but not
successful.

Regards

Li