tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Giorgio Clavelli" <giorgio.clave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How send svg content to browser as response
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:47:33 GMT
I'm not sure if this can help, but some time ago, I played around SVG (only
with Firefox implementation) and was able, after my search homework to have
SVG content in a JSP file. If you are just mocking around and hasn't strict
requirements on using specifically servlet, then have a look at this post:
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368659&highlight=SVG