tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "anjan bacchu" <anjan.sum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: max memory..
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:20:01 GMT
can I move to 2048mb without any problem ? SURE, YES

4 GB RAM -- did you tune the BOOT.INI setting to use the /3GB setting so
that the
user process address space goes to 3 GB(from 2 GB default) ?

related things for performance :
are you using the APR extension ?

how about tweaking the server.xml threads, max settings ?

does your server use virtual memory ? I have seen better memory when no
virtual memory is used.

BR,
~A

--