tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <shashidhar.vutuk...@wipro.com>
Subject How to trim Catalina.out ?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:01:31 GMT

Hi,

I have my application running on tomcat for quite a long time.

I discovered a large amount of space taken up by the tomcat logs like
catalina.out.

Is there any way to trim catalina.out..?

I am quite new to this and was not able to go further on how to trim.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shashi

of this message and any attachments.