tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "balaraju mandala" <balaraju.mand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: download a custom setup file
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:21:17 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for u r response, sorry for late answering.

Mine is a VC application. I need to insert some data (say a id) into that on
fly, i am trying it using editing resourses in VC, but i don't know how to
access a resources file of VC from Java program. I am searching net but not
getting correct information, if u have solution or information with you
please share with me.

regards,
Balaraju M