tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject Tomcat, MyFaces and JSP 2.1
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:08:21 GMT
Hello,
I'm currently developing an web-application with JSP 2.0, MyFaces 1.1.4, Trinidad M1
All this is running on JBoss 4.0.3 SP1 and Tomcat 5.5

I have to include some functions included in JSP 2.1 and searched the web for it, but didn't
find much information.
Is it possible to use MyFaces and JSP 2.1 together?
Is there any tutorial how to setup tomcat with JSP 2.1?
Only found the GlassFish implementation yet, are there other JSP 2.1 implementations available?
If not can I use only the JSP 2.1 implementation of GlassFish without changing the other parts
of the JEE implementation?

Any help is welcome.

Greetings Markus