tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ben short" <...@benshort.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache httpd + (internal) Tomcat + virtual hosts
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:57:45 GMT
Hi,

I have used virtual hosts configured as below on a Apache 1.3 server
to proxy to Tomcat. Maybe of interest to you.

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.10:80>
ServerName www.domain1.com
ProxyPass / http://192.168.100.20:8080/app1/
ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.100.20:8080/app1/
ProxyRequests off
ErrorLog logs/domain1-error_log
TransferLog logs/domain1-access_log
</VirtualHost>

I think you will need the following line also..

LoadModule proxy_module /usr/lib/apache/modules/libproxy.so

Regards

Ben