tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nubie <nu...@bk.ru>
Subject ASP.NET HttpHandler in Tomcat?!
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 13:18:41 GMT

Hi,
  I'm sorry to bother you all, but I need to know is there a way to setup an
ASP.NET HttpHandler-like servlet or something similar on Tomcat 5.x?!
  I'd basically just like to have all of the same file extension requests to
be processed with just one servlet?! Is that at all possible!?
  I realize that must be a trivial thing to an experienced Tomcat user (I'm
a n00b, sorry!? :( ) but I tried searching for "HttpHandler equivalent on
Tomcat" and came up with nothing concrete?! Any place with a sample to
explain how that can easily be configured on Tomcat would greatly be
appreciated!
  TIA