tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <shashidhar.vutuk...@wipro.com>
Subject http requests for nonexistent *BeanInfo.classes
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:29:52 GMT

Hi All,

I see the following errors in the error.log file.

Not really sure of why these occurring.I am using log4j  in my
application

I get the following error in the logs.

[error] [client] File does not exist:
/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/com/common/LogEntryBeanInfo.class

[error] [client ] File does not exist:
/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/java/lang/ClassBeanInfo.class

[error] [client] File does not exist:
/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/java/lang/ObjectBeanInfo.class

[error] [client]  File does not exist:
/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/java/lang/NumberBeanInfo.class

If you have any idea on this issue please let me know.

thanks in advance for your co-operation.

regards,
--Shashi

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com