tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "edward pedersson" <cpsmadn...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk garbled - how to change JK* directives for ProxyPass?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:33:28 GMT
With JKMount you would have done this with the location

 <LocationMatch */*.jsp>
     JkMount worker1
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
 </LocationMatch>

but I think with the mod_proxy_ajp you need to do something like this

ProxyPass $1.jsp ajp://localhost:8009/$1.jsp

don't know if that will actually work as i am not an apache guru.

-- e