tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Grant Johnson <fgjohn...@upei.ca>
Subject Re: TOMCAT INSTANCES
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:09:42 GMT
WHAT - I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Typing in lowercase is easier to read and may draw some responses to
your question.
I don't know the answer - Just thought I'd mention the YELLING!!!!!

harish A.S. wrote:
> HI,
>   I HAVE INSTALLED ONLY ONE TOMCAT SERVER...BUT I AM SUING 4 INSTANCES OF TOMCAT(IN THAT
4 ONLY ONE TOMCAT HAS BEEN INSTALLED-)
>   IN THE 4 TOMCAT INSTANCES
>   1 TOMCAT ACTS AS A LOAD BALANCER!
>   AND THE OTHER 3 TOMCATS ACT AS CLUSTERS!
>   I WANT TO START THESE 3 CLUSTERS CLUSTERS INDUVIGUALLY.I AM NOT USING LINUX..USING
WINDOWS... HOW CAN I START THESE CLUSTERS..DO I NEED A BAT SCRIPT IF SO...WHERE CAN I FIND
ONE?

--

F. Grant Johnson
566-0630 / fgjohnson@upei.ca