tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rob Tanner <rtan...@linfield.edu>
Subject Re: [REPOST] Can't get apache and Tomcat to talk
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:21:01 GMT
Brian,

Adding the <Listener ... /> parameter you suggest  generates a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig.
Where should I find the jarfile containing that class?  It's new to me
and I know I'm not using that listener in my install of Tomcat-4.1.31 on
another machine.  And when I modify the AJP/1.3 connector to include the
line: protocol="AJP/1.3".  I presume the two errors are related.  Is
this something new in 4.1.32?

Thanks,
Rob