tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Hepp <he...@web.de>
Subject Single Sign-on Configuration with Apache
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:19:53 GMT
Hi!

I have a problem that I really need to solve. I have to find a way how
to configure a tomcat installation, so that it works together with an
Oracle Application Server Portal, respectively the SSO Server.

I know, that there is a module (mod_osso) for apache, but i am not sure
how to configure Tomcat, so that a request to a configured URL is first
redirected to the SSO, and afterwards to Tomcat, and how I then can
retrieve the user information in a servlet.

Is anyone able to give me any hints? Thanks a lot for any help...

regards. Alex