tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat: form authentication - creating a login bean
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:21:12 GMT
The table used in the DataSourceRealm can contain more than just the
user's credentials.  Expand the schema to include all the info.  When
they login, just query the database for the remaining info.
request.getRemoteUser() provide's the username of the client.  A request
filter would be ideal for this.

--David